Pages

Monday, January 29, 2018

TTAC at the Movies: ‘Bullitt’

Finally something that makes sense on TTAC.
TTAC at the Movies: ‘Bullitt’
By Jack Baruth on January 23, 2018




It’s odd to consider, but in a world where Steve McQueen had never lived I’d be about three dozen serious injuries better off than I am today. Scratch that. I don’t need him to have never lived. I just need him to have not supported the production of “On Any Sunday.”
That film romanticizes the Elsinore GP, which in turn led me to enter the Elsinore GP, which led me to break my leg training for the Elsinore GP, which led me to record a big fat DNS for the Elsinore GP. Worse than that, however, the opening sequence of “On Any Sunday” is commonly understood to be the catalyst for the sport of bicycle motocross, which has treated me worse than Ike Turner treated Tina.


No comments:

Post a Comment

SHOP REDBUBBLE