Pages

Monday, December 26, 2016

Car and Chrono 1

Here's something from one of my other blogs, VreMax: Car and chrono.


More pictures of my Okean 3133 Final Edition chronograph, even if they are not too good.


It's color matched to Ford's blue oval.


The main entry on this watch is here My Okean 3133 Final Edition and there is a story there.


Many great racers were associated with specific chrono watches, such as Paul Newman and the Rolex Daytona, Steve McQueen and the Tag Heur Monaco...




Me, I love mechanical chronos too, and when I got into watches some time ago I decided I would build a collection specifically of affordable chronos... but due to lack of funds have got only three so far, with there being no new addition since 2013... but am still hopeful.


I said "affordable" mechanical chronos and the two prime examples are the Poljot 3133 and China's ST19** series. 

Unfortunately, Poljot is out of production already but still can be found.


Also note the stopwatch is on - the red central hand is moving.







VreMax: Car and Chrono: Car and chrono. Here are more pictures of my Okean 3133 Final Edition chronograph, such as they are. It's color matched to Fo...

No comments:

Post a Comment

SHOP REDBUBBLE