Pages

Friday, January 29, 2016

My Cars in Gran Turismo: GT6 2011 Jaguar XKR-S

From my Gran Turismo game blog where I discuss cars in a couple of words each and about 20-30 pictures made in said game.

My Cars in Gran Turismo: GT6 2011 Jaguar XKR-S

In French Racing Blue, here is a Jaguar XKR-S from my GT6 garage.


I didn't buy it... the game gave it to me for half the stars in International B (I am now at about 50% completion).


And I haven't driven it -- neither in real life (naturally) nor in the game -- so can't say much.


 Apparently the XKR is a high performance version of the Jaguar.



GT6 claims the XKR-S attained a super-car level of performance and became the first Jaguar road car to achieve a top speed of 300 km/h.





















No comments:

Post a Comment

SHOP REDBUBBLE