Pages

Wednesday, April 14, 2021

1/2 of My VHS Collection

 Here is a selection of movie titles on VHS from my collection that I unearthed at one of my pads.


As I wrote on my other blog, I do have what to watch them on - a vhs recorder player and a multisystem one too - Pal/Secam/NTSC - plays anything.

Some highlights (?)

The one below is what I am watching right now.

As far as I am able to tell, tapes still works and can be viewed.













67 titles pictured. 

I think I have another 50 at various places.


And this the unit I can watch those VHS tapes on.

 

It's a 1995 Sharp VC-MA31 video cassette player / recorder and TV tuner.


Control nob.






VreMax: My VHS Collection:  Here is a selection of movie titles on VHS from my collection that I unearthed at one of my pads. I do have what to watch them on - a vhs r...

No comments:

Post a Comment

SHOP REDBUBBLE